Business Analytics ManagerApply now
As a Data and Analytics Manager at P&G, you are a Business Leader.
You will need to be:
- An effective communicator
- Able to drive insights into actions that improve business results.
As you mine multiple sources of data, you will need to derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that empower others to take action to win with consumers.
You will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams. Business knowledge, interpersonal, and communication skills are, therefore, a must to thrive in this multi-functional leadership team.
We are currently looking for Data and Analytics Managers for two roles:
Data Analyst – The Role
You will deliver analytic insights in several business domains (consumer, customer, digital, etc…). With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business acumen, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts to the business. You’ll leverage data visualization (Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, etc) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data.
Trade Spend Analyst – The Role
You will leverage multiple data sources (financial, POS, marketing, promotional) to understand the impact our in-store merchandising has on business results at a granular level. A level of understanding of Price & Promotion data is also important to identify cases where the data needs to be adjusted or can be used directly from the source. You will use these learnings to make recommendations back to key stakeholders that will influence short and long term strategies to drive efficiency and growth in our business. You’ll leverage data visualization (KNIME, Spotfire), and analytic tools (R, Python, Java, etc.) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data.
As a P&G business analyst you will be a part of an award winning Business Intelligence community that is Global in scope, and operates across all of P&G’s core disciplines.
We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA, or PHD in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science, Programming/Software Development, Operations Research or Statistics.
We need you to:
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Be adept at leveraging Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and actionable insights.
- Have demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
Experience in CPG/FMCG or retail sales is preferred but open to other industries with demonstrated track record of business analytics mastery.
Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Data & Analytics:
- Syndicated point of sale, ("scanner") household panel data
- Operations Research modeling or specialty area of research
- Ebusiness or social media platforms
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
United States ,Ohio ,Cincinnati
Seattle,Washington,United States Apply now