Customer Logistics Junior ManagerApply now
Full Time position in the Logistics Department
Supply Network Operations (SNO)
We create value in the supply network every day. We are uniquely positioned to manage the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers in the market. We are known as the Best in Class Supply Network Innovators in the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our broad-based supply network mastery, accelerates our ability to create and build value for P&G, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our end to end supply network operations.
Currently we are looking for Managers into Customization into Customer Teams, who will represent our function there, working directly with the Customers.
- Leading meaningful Business areas and Projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results
- Collaborating with Customers and with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background
- Sky-rocketing personal learning curve assuming P&G way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
- Developing yourself via leadership, feedback, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues
- Graduates of Master Programs, both business and technical
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit
- Very good level of Czech and English
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
- Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
- Ongoing coaching and feedback provided by your line manager and teammates
- Training package to further master your hard as well as soft skills
- Broad possibilities of professional and self-development in a dynamic, multifunctional and intercultural environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
Prague, Prague, Czech Republic