Digitization InternshipApply now
P&G Urlati is seeking new colleagues with technical mastery and passion for IT, project management, business analysis or user research to help deliver and later on lead projects related with Information Technology and User Experience.
Take the first step to a successful career and join our Internship Program.
We are looking for top students in their 3rd, 4th year of study in University or following Master’s degree.
- - is a student of Automation and Robotics, Computer Science, Science and Technology, IT and other similar faculties
- - has good communication skills in English
- - has experience with analytics, process design and problem solving
- - has strong leadership, initiative and problem
The Job Scope Includes:
- - help define processes needed to establish and scale new digitization operations
- - work on new and undefined emerging projects that increase the scope of our digitization offerings
- - develop and support processes, systems, tools and standard operating procedures
- - identify, prioritize, and drive process improvement activities and cost reductions for existing operations.
- - you will work closely with existing operations managers, as well cross-functional stakeholders from product and engineering
What We Offer:
- - attractive compensation and benefit package
- - meaningful responsibility from day one
- - challenging job in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment
- - appropriate trainings and tools (laptop) to successfully complete your projects
- - accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region
Ploiesti, Prahova, Romania