Human Resources - Associate Manager - PhilippinesApply now
- An HR Account Manager is for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company. He/She will be assigned to specific functions (i.e. departments) in P&G to manage.
- The HR Account Manager is expected to:
1. work with business leaders to create the business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
2. work with business leaders and employees within the accounts to drive change and manage transformation as part of creating a culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage.
3. deliver fundamental work processes of HR to ensure people across the Company are not distracted, and operations are not disrupted by important issues related to plans, policies, or complex work associated with corporate programs.
4. support, develop, enable, and empower people in P&G to create the environment for productivity and satisfaction.
- Minimum education of BA/BS
- Proven success from school or work experience that demonstrates skills in leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
- Work experience up to 2 years in HR or a related field will be an asset but it is not a requirement