HR Employee Engagement Specialist - PhilippinesApply now
Procter & Gamble is the largest consumer goods company in world. You will be given the opportunity to do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak. You will join a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the world’s best at what they do and you will get to connect our people to P&G’s Purpose so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
The Administrative Assistant is the link to our employees ensuring a) seamless communication flow amongst employees b) creating an inspiring and engaging work environment where employees come to work with a smile c) providing administrative support, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver e) providing planning, logistics, and administrative support in the execution of team meetings and fieldworks.
• Strong operational discipline – able to effectively manage time and resources to deliver on critical outcomes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – able to effectively communicate ideas to internal and external stakeholders of various backgrounds and levels
• Excellent administrative skills – able to plan, organize, and execute necessary activities with strong attention to detail and data accuracy
• Excellent collaboration skills – able to effectively work with others of diverse roles, levels, and backgrounds
• Must have graduated from University
• Minimum of 1 year work experience as Admin Assistant or similar work is preferred but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Philippines Apply now