Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager - MalaysiaApply now
Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager, P&G Malaysia & Singapore.
In this role you will be part of the regional global product stewardship team who will support your growth by utilizing your talents and building your expertise in managing regulatory affairs for consumer goods products. This role is based in Malaysia.
What we offer:
- Develop and execute registration strategies to deliver winning initiatives in Malaysia & Singapore.
- Lead regulatory compliance of formulas, artwork and product in collaboration with regional regulatory or category managers.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to resolve technical challenges or issues raised by external stakeholders.
- Operationalize regulatory compliance work to enable improved efficiency and effectiveness.
We need people who
- Have strong academic credentials – Candidates with technical background and Bachelor’s degree in life sciences are preferred. Masters/Doctorate degrees will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Are able to work independently, multi-task and perform in a high pressure environment.
- Have excellent problem solving skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Have good English writing and speaking skills.
Malaysia ,Selangor ,Petaling Jaya Apply now