Strategic Sales - Manager position in France (m/f)Apply now
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our clients and our Company?
Than Strategic Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
Who we are?
The Sales department owns the collaboration with our customers and develops strategic selling concepts and activities to grow our business and the customers’ sales. We work with our clients, whether in stores, retailers, headquarters, influencers or end-users, to align strategies and exchange capabilities, competencies and assets. The common objective is that both companies achieve greater turnover, market share and profitability than they could have achieved separately.
Reporting to your Unit Manager Line, you are the sales representative for each customer team in store. You are fully responsible for developing sales in your sector and handle a portfolio of around thirty stores (turnover of about €16 million) and ensure the following key aspects: presence of our products, shelving and promotion.
As the person who deploys customer strategies in store, you guarantee the smooth running of different customer plans (national/local/product differentiation):
- You act as a business owner on your own sector: e.g. you are responsible for analyzing geo-marketing studies, making recommendations and defining local action plans.
- You set up and monitor the launch of innovation. You build up P&G's image with your customers.
After a first successful mission, you will evolve to positions of Key Account Manager or Category Manager.
Entry Management Positions in France as of July 2018.
- Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- Training : you are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.
If you're a good fit, you
- Have a Master degree from a Business or Engineering School or University with 2-3 years working experience maximum
- Have a business mindset and willingness to get involved in a leading group with a recognized internal promotion policy
- Are fluent level of French and English
- Have a capacity to work autonomously towards common sales objectives
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
Just so you know:
Your remuneration is as high as your success. With an annual gross fixed wage of 37 050€ over 13 months, your remuneration quickly evolves according to your individual performance. Profit-sharing, participation and mutual insurance are also a part of your advantages.
At P&G, we are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
France ,Île-de-France ,Paris Apply now