Human Resources Talent Associate Manager for France, Belgium and NetherlandsApply now
Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you.
This is a fantastic chance to join Procter and Gamble for a career in Human Resources. As an HR professional you will play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and - most importantly - of our talented people.
To start this journey we would like you to join our HR Talent team in Paris, taking the leadership of Talent Supply across three of the most important and competitive countries in Europe: France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
In this role you will work across different cultures, learn our talent practices and own the hiring of new talent that will shape the future of our company.
You will assess local needs of different internal customers cross-functionally (Sales, Marketing, Finance...) to define the best strategy and provide them with the right talent at the right time.
You will use our Employer Branding Strategy and initiatives in your markets to build a robust pipeline and attract the best young graduates to apply for a long term career at P&G.
You will coordinate local campus teams consisting of great talent from different functions to deliver attraction and sourcing initiatives: events, job fairs, programs and many more.
You will partner with student's associations to ensure their best talent consider P&G as their first choice to learn, grow and succeed.
You will collaborate with both the local HR team and the European Recruiting organization to deliver an outstanding candidate experience
Are you willing take the challenge?
- You are a top talent with a master degree/BAC+5 in HR or business
- You have passion in HR with maximum 3 years of working experience. And if you have no experience at all, don't worry we will be there to help you grow.
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment.
- You will have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to lead, to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fluency in English
- We would love you to start in a managerial full-time position reporting to the Talent Leader of the geography and we will provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs; you will experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and we would like our applicants to be passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future.
We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
As soon as possible: we are impatient to know you and to have fun together at Procter & Gamble.
France ,Île-de-France ,Paris Apply now