P&G Research & Development Manager – PanamaApply now
The Research & Development Manager is responsible for the regional regulatory strategy and local execution to get Boards of Health approvals for the products commercialized by P&G in the Distributor markets in Latin America. Active participation in the multifunctional team that manages both product and commercial innovation in the Region. Single point of accountability with Global, Regional and local regulatory teams to manage products registration process: Regulatory classification, Dossier assembly, Submissions and Registration Tracking across the respective markets.
- Bachelor or Engineering in Life Sciences (Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry), or Pharmacist Degree with +3 years regulatory experience.
- Experienced in Regulatory Affairs Preferred.
- Able to interpret regulations to drive business opportunities.
- High Level of discipline.
- Leadership: able to manage a complex network of stakeholders (P&G and non P&G) across Latin America countries for Registration deployment.
- Able to manage electronic tracking systems in Excel, Sharepoint and Web-based.
- Medium to high level of English.
Panama, Panamá, Panama