Strategic Sales Trainee in Portugal (m/f)Apply now
Are you aleader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit,a real passion for winning, and the ability tobuild collaborative relationships?
Strategic Sales function is essential to the business, representing products from P&G's consumer business sectors of grocery, retail, wholesale or mass merchandising accounts. It manages our business in the professional products area with accounts such as foodservice distributors, restaurants, hotels, salons, schools, and other institutions. You act as a strategic consultant, working with the largest retailers on the biggest brands in Iberia. It’s a P&G specific approach, which enables us to grow business by working as a partner with our customers, not just as a supplier.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
During your internship experience in P&G, you will:
- Build cooperative business relationship with local/regional customers
- Execute long term sales strategies and marketing initiatives
- Design customer specific sales plans in an assigned category
- Develop and sell tailor-made, in-store programs
- Gain in depth market and customer understanding
- Analyze data trends and finacials
The following conditions are needed in order to move the application forward on the process:
- Eligible for an internship (just obtaining or having obtained a university degree with strong academic results)
- Fluency in Portuguese and excellent ability to communicate in English
- Available for a minimum of 3 months, preferably 6 months
We are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following skills:
- Are leaders who make things happen
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers
- Excellent communicators
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
- Have passion to win
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions.
- Good command of the English and Spanish language
Sounds like you? Then, please apply online in English via the link below:
How to apply
- Just apply online via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English including examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside your academic path.
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB each
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Portugal ,Lisboa ,Oeiras Apply now