Manufacturing Internship in Łódź P&G plantsApply now
Are you a talented 3rd-5th year Technical University student? Do you love challenges? Would you like to experience in practice and help improve top-tier production systems in making, packing, quality or logistics departments?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter&Gamble for Summer Internship Program in one of Plants located in Łódź region - Gillette Plant in Łódź and Beauty Care Plant in Aleksandrów Łódzki.
Internship timing: Jul 2nd to Sep 30th, 2018
Apply by: May 31st, 2018
The Summer Internship is an annual program dedicated to bringing new talented engineers to Procter&Gamble and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Summer Interns.
As a Summer Intern:
- You work every single day on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1, e.g. improving production management systems, executing data analyses, building automatizations
- You gain phenomenal, real-life experience in a world-class work environment that uses state-of-the-art technology
- You get to experience, learn and understand the role of a process engineer in a modern, international plant facility in practice
- You develop and grow professionally and personally through coaching, mentoring and classroom trainings
- You become part of the P&G team and you experience dynamic, international environment - involving interaction with other plants in the region, technical centers and also frequently our customers or suppliers
- You participate in integration events and enjoy team building activities across the summer, getting to know experienced P&Gers and fellow interns, and having fun
What we offer:
An attractive compensation and benefits package (which allows to cover accommodation costs if necessary)
An opportunity to join us full-time following successful completion of your Internship
Just so you know, #WeSeeEqual
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Who we are looking for:
Students of 3rd-5th year of studies at technical university (Mechanics, Mechatronics, Automation and Robotics, Controls, Molding, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Production Engineering and other similar faculties), who:
- Have strong academic results, technical skills and positive attitude towards challenges and change
- Display strong leadership, teamwork and analytical skills; operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- Demonstrate very good English skills
Poland ,Lódz ,Lódz Apply now