Product Supply Application Manager NovomoskovskApply now
Application Manager is responsible for the technical development, security and compliance governance of the application. Additional time investment may be required to remediate an existing application or manage development of a new application.
- Support Site applications and support model governance;
- Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for all plant applications;
- Ensure resources are in place to perform applications administrator functions including management of user and group membership for tools/applications;
- Key resource in automation projects start-up activities delivering Cybersecure solutions;
- Ensure that site applications are managed in accordance with Corporate Security policies and standards;
- Risk assessment/management owner for site applications;
- Develop, test and maintain recovery plan for applications and underlying architecture components;
- Plan and manage technology change and architecture requirements, secure budget;
- Have a ‘planned’ approach to supporting the application in terms of: bug issues and fixes, functionality enhancements, end user training, providing emergency alternate procedures if app is not available, and a communication process to inform the application’s end user community;
- Successful interactions with employees and partners
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you will be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
- Wonderware System Platform, WW MES, WW Historian, WW InTouch;
- SQL database;
- OPC configuration and communication troubleshooting;
- TCP/IP networks;
- Understanding of Active Directory/Domain integration on application layer;
- VMWare vSphere end user experience;
- Fluent level of English language
- Leadership & Communication skills;
- Desire to continuous development.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Russia ,Tul’skaya Oblast’ ,Novomoskovsk Apply now