Logistics Manager - NovomoskovskApply now
How would you like to be able to impact the supply chain from end-to-end? Are you a leader with a passion for winning? Do you have a consistent record of creativity, innovation, analysis and problem solving skills?
Startyourbrillianttechnicalcareerwiththe#1CompanyforLeadersatoneofthebiggestProcter & Gambleplantintheworld, located in Novomoskovsk!
At P&G, our Supply Network Operations roles are uniquely designed to give you that opportunity. You will start with sourcing materials through to the final touch-points of our brands with shoppers in the store. You would be the “voice of the customer” and integrate operations across our supply chain.
You will be able to map your career through many work areas comprising our end-to-end supply network operations: plan the demand and/or supply for a category in the market; work to create or execute the physical design of supply networks around the world; serve as the vital daily interface with suppliers and retail customers; or lead efforts to define and deliver new breakthroughs in value creation with internal and external partners.
You will be given direction but will be expected to take responsibility and act as an entrepreneur in your area of the business from Day 1. Your work will result in solutions that deliver exclusive service to our customers and consumers, while helping us maximize our operating capabilities.
- You will be responsible for the physical distribution of P&G products and their timely delivery to our customers, collaborating closely with our manufacturing plants, distribution centers and external logistics partners (including 3rd party distribution centers).
- By analyzing and optimizing our organization, work processes and transport, you will balance the challenge of reducing physical distribution cost while maintaining and improving competitive service levels to our customers and may also be responsible for leading a small team of people.
Where ever you begin, you will be prepared for the challenges of your role both through learning on the job and structured training.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95 000 RUR gross
- Lunch support
- Housing support 10 000 RUB
- Challenges and significant responsibility from day 1
- Truly international working environment
- Excellent career perspectives
- Relocation to Novomoskovsk (Tula region);
- Fresh graduated (graduated within the last 3 years), Technicalfield education is preferable;
- Work experience in FMCG industry is not a must, but preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Strong English verbal and writing skill;
- Excellent Leadership & Interpersonal skills;
- Analytical thinkers and problem solvers;
- Excellent communicators;
- Set priorities and follow through on commitments;
- Work effectively with diverse groups of people;
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative;
- Have passion for winning;
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, real passion for bringing solutions;
- A real passion for transforming how the business runs is essential.
The Thrill of Technology - Find out yourself!
Just so you know, #weseeequal
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we desire to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your unique ideas?
Procter & Gamble is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything in this Company starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Russia ,Tul’skaya Oblast’ ,Novomoskovsk Apply now