Internship - NovomoskovskApply now
Every year P&G manufacturing facilities hire engineering students as "Interns" to work on challenging projects in the field of manufacturing management. You’ll improve the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems, while reducing costs for our business.
Responsibilities may include:
- Control of production process in terms of productivity/reliability/safety and our product quality;
- Analyze production figures and provide plans for its improvement;
- Lead production/engineering/logistic (depends on department) processes improvement projects;
- Be single point accountability for the project team to deliver the project scope at cost, time and quality;
- Coordinate purchases of the equipment and major spare parts according the business need.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross (65 000 for non-capital cities);
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- Housing support 10 000 RUB;
- And many-many more.
If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee after you graduate from university.
We are looking for high potential people who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a highly demanding manufacturing environment. Your manger with technical mastery in your field of activity, will give you the best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice. You will receive all necessary trainings depending on your assignment during on boarding period to ensure your success in professional development and growth.
- Technical field student 3rd - 6th year of study (electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering are preferable);
- Communicative level of English;
- Leadership & Communication skills;
- Desire to continuous development;
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything
Russia ,Tul’skaya Oblast’ ,Novomoskovsk Apply now