Internship - NovomoskovskApply now
Don’t miss a chance to become an intern at the unique in Eastern Europe P&G Novomoskovsk Plant!
Every year P&G manufacturing facilities hire engineering students as "Interns" to work on challenging projects in the field of manufacturing management. You’ll improve the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems, while reducing costs for our business.
In short internship is:
- Official hiring from 3-6 months on specific project at P&G plant;
- Monthly GROSS salary 55 000 RUB;
- Real great experience - chance to see how P&G works and to try yourself at work;
- Housing support 10 000 RUB;
- Successful Interns will get a chance to work in P&G as permanent employees in the future.
Responsibilities may include:
- Control of production process in terms of productivity/reliability/safety and our product quality;
- Analyze production figures and provide plans for its improvement;
- Lead production/engineering/logistic (depends on department) processes improvement projects;
- Be single point accountability for the project team to deliver the project scope at cost, time and quality;
- Coordinate purchases of the equipment and major spare parts according the business need.
- Challenges and significant responsibility from day 1;
- Truly international working environment;
- Excellent career perspectives;
- Attractive salary and social benefits;
- Opportunities for young professionals and those starting their career directly from university;
We are looking for high potential people who have the strong desire to move things ahead in a highly demanding manufacturing environment. Your manger with technical mastery in your field of activity, will give you the best assistance, guiding you through your period of practical training with experience and advice. You will receive all necessary trainings depending on your assignment during on boarding period to ensure your success in professional development and growth.
- Technical field student 3rd - 6th year of study (electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical and process engineering are preferable);
- Communicative level of English;
- Leadership & Communication skills;
- Desire to continuous development;
Novomoskovsk, Tul’skaya Oblast’, Russia