Legal - Paralegal & Legal Assistant - Sydney, AustraliaApply now
- Interested in working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
- Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
- Want a rewarding career with a focus on continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for almost 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success.
“Do The Right Thing.” That’s our motto in Legal and all over P&G. Our experts help protect our assets and business by ensuring we’re in compliance. The Legal team defend our business against legal attacks and pursue those who infringe the company’s rights and property. Interacting with clients, listening to their concerns, formulating legal advice and taking necessary action to protect the company’s interest – it’s all in a day’s work as part of P&G Legal.
About The Role
Reporting to our Senior Legal Counsel, this pivotal role strives to deliver high quality professional paralegal and administration services across multiple areas of commercial law. The role offers a wide scope of tasks and responsibilities including:
- A combination of both paralegal and legal administration duties
- Preparing basic letters, legal documents and emails for the legal function.
- Maintaining records, providing reports and conducting legal research.
- Managing the contract management database and liaising directly with the business on the execution, upkeep and renewal of contracts.
- Managing corporate records and assuming the Company Secretary function with coordination of meetings, resolutions, preparation of minutes and other matters.
- Support for the preparation of legal education presentations and workshops for the business.
- Booking travel, expense management (including budget tracking) and diary management for the legal team.
- Up to 5 years’ experience working as a paralegal with an in-house legal team or law firm
- Positive, pro-active & ‘can do’ attitude, willingness to learn and to work across many different areas of law.
- Flexible and proactive team player with ability to work effectively under pressure
- Highly organised and works with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills.
P&G’s Application Process:
1. Submit your application, including a cover letter & resume
To learn more about working with P&G and to submit an application, visit: Australia.PGCareers.com.
Australia ,New South Wales ,North Ryde Apply now