Human Resources - Business Partner - Sydney, AustraliaApply now
- Interested in working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
- Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
- Want a rewarding career where the focus is continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for over 175 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. As a ‘Promote from Within’ organisation, we are globally recognised as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders at all levels of the organisation.
P&G has an exciting & rare opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join our team in Sydney!
P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of "Fortune's Most Admired For HR Globally" by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine. HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself.
As an HR Manager at P&G you will partner with our Business Units and business leaders around the world to deliver strategies and HR products that drive growth - ensuring our work adds value for P&G, our shareholders and our employees.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company. To fulfil this responsibility, the HR Manager plays four roles: Business Partner, Change Agent, Employee Champion, and Administrative Expert.
As a business partner, the HR practitioner works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery. As change agent, the HR practitioner works with business units driving change and managing transformation as part of creating a culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage. As an administrative expert, the HR practitioner delivers fundamental work processes of HR to ensure people across the Company are not distracted, and operations are not disrupted by important issues related to plans, policies, or complex work associated with corporate programs. And finally, as a champion of employees, the HR practitioner works to support, develop, enable, and empower people in P&G to create the environment for productivity and satisfaction.
- 1-3 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner in a fast-paced, matrixed organisation
- Solid exposure & expertise to ER including case management and performance management
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualification
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency (including New Zealand Citizens)
- A desire to work for a Company whose Purpose, Values and Principles underpin all its’ actions
- Drive to deliver outstanding results across the business and the organisation
- Demonstrated strong leadership experience with the ability to influence a broad range of people at all levels
- Experience in use of strong analytical capacity to uncover insights and bring great solutions to the organisation
1. Submit your application, including a cover letter & resume
For more information about this opportunity & to apply, visit australia.pgcareers.com.
Australia ,New South Wales ,North Ryde Apply now