Communications - Communications Manager, Oral Care - Sydney, AustraliaApply now
- Interested in working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
- Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
- Want a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success.
The Communications Manager for Oral Care is
responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the
Oral-B brand. By leveraging category influencers and creating communications plans which help overcome key trial barriers, the role is instrumental in driving sustainable business growth. You’ll deliver this via:
- Design and deliver 12 month influencer (PR) strategy to support total brand and product initiatives (including new product launches)
- Proactive and reactive media relations – act as brand spokesperson
- Lead issues & crisis communications
- Trade marketing and communications support for dental professional sales team
- Training and capability support for sales channels
- Lead external connections and credentialing plans (industry bodies, external business partners, alliances, brand ambassadors)
- Provide communications & storytelling support to internal sales teams
- Provide input into social media strategy and provide support for community manager
- Budget management and reporting of results
- Lead relationship owner for PR agency resources
- Advanced Communications & Storytelling capability
- Crisis & issues management expertise & experience
- Minimum 5 years PR experience – either agency or in-house
- Background in oral health / health care / consumer brands preferred
- Communications degree or equivalent required
P&G’s Application Process:
For more information about this opportunity & to apply, visit australia.pgcareers.com.
North Ryde, New South Wales, Australia