Brand Management - Graduate Roles - AustraliaApply now
Our 2018/19 Graduate roles are open for applications from Mon 5 March until 10pm Thurs 29 March 2018.
At P&G we want you to get your career off to a fast start. That's why we don't have a traditional Graduate program with rotations or gradual ramp-up periods. We hand you real responsibility from the moment you walk through the door. We believe it’s the best way to learn.
From day one, you'll help develop or support household name brands you know & trust while working in roles that have a direct impact on our global, US$65 billion-dollar business. You could be overseeing a brand with multimillion dollar sales, supporting the launch of a new product in to the market or work on strategic business priorities to enable us to WIN. There’s no limit to what you can achieve here.
BRAND MANAGEMENT (Marketing)
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Our marketing and brand management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You’ll dive right in on one of our brands, developing marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and innovative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow your brands profitably. Together, we’ll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
Our Brand Management roles are based in our Sydney Head Office.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Could you one of P&G’s next leaders? You just might be, if you:
• Currently completing final year of a University degree or a recent graduate (within the past 2 years)
• Have a minimum credit average across your University results
• Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
• Hold a valid Driver' Licence or will have by the time you start at P&G (required only for Sales roles)
• Gained strong experience leading others at work, in sporting teams, student societies or clubs etc.
• Are a passionate about the world around you and contributing to your community
• Possess an analytical mind, can think strategically and foster innovation in all you do
• Are a collaborative team player with a passion for winning!
To be considered for our Graduate roles please submit your application with the following:
- Current Resume including work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities
- A Cover Letter outlining what you can offer & why you feel you would be a good fit for a role with P&G
- University Transcript (including all subjects completed up-to-date)
Applications are open from Mon 5 March until 10pm (AEDT) on Thurs 29 March 2018.
Australia ,New South Wales ,North Ryde Apply now