Information Technology Analyst - 12-month internship in UKApply now
Are you a creative individual with an analytical mind-set? Do you have a passion for technology and a desire to learn and grow continuously? Then the Procter & Gamble Information Technology Analyst Internship is the perfect opportunity for you.
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to build creative solutions that change the way we do business. Your work will enable faster and smarter decision-making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and best-in-class collaboration tools.
As an Intern in the Information Technology organisation, you are part of one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organisations in the world, and you will transform the way business is done through technology and innovation every single day. A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influence skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
Dates: 12-month placements starting in July 2018
Location: The majority of spaces are based in Newcastle, UK, but there may also be a couple of spaces available in our head office in Weybridge, Surrey.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will get the opportunity to join this function leading a small project. You will have full accountability for the project direction, schedule and its overall success and you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning. You will experience the impact you can have in our business early on.
- Continuous coaching – You will interact with a multi-functional team that could be spread across the globe, as well as work with our external partners. You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, enabling you to grow in a multifunctional, diverse environment and developing your talents and ideas.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We want you to...
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Lead your own time effectively and coordinate others and/or contractors.
- Build collaborative relationships with the multi-functional team you will work with.
-Actively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own capabilities and knowledge through on the job experience, coaching and training.
We are looking for:
- Still in education at minimum within a Bachelors university degree
- Top talent with strong academic results
- Students with a strong interest in both business and Information technology
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Analytical skills are important, specific technical mastery useful but not mandatory
- Good command of the English language
How do you apply?
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview/average of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 100 KB
- Note that you should have the right to work in the country you have applied for the full duration on the internship/placement.
Applicationdeadline: 28th February 2018
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
United Kingdom ,England ,Newcastle-upon-Tyne
London,England,United Kingdom Apply now