Category Finance Analyst - KenyaApply now
For over 175 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®.
P&G Finance & Accounting provides leadership to business decision making as well as manage the Company's financial and accounting affairs to maximize long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return across several business units, countries, or regions.
Key responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Annual Business Plan development.
- Category business strategy development & execution.
- Monthly forecast updates for the category.
- Monthly reviews of the state of the business with leadership.
- Budget management for marketing support activities.
- Competitive landscape understanding.
- Development of the organization's capability through coaching & training.
- End-to-End financial leadership of selected categories/brands, including development of growth plans & analyzing business performance.
- Proactive stewardship leadership, coordination, and issue resolution.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant finance experience, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Proven track record of working in diverse, multi-functional teams.
- Legal eligibility to work in Kenya.
Nairobi Area, Kenya