Responsible Pharmacist/ Pharma operations QA Leader / Заведующий-провизор складом/ Заведующий складаApply now
The Responsible Pharmacist ensures Pharmaceutical Control, Compliance and Administration of the Legal Entity in accordance with legal requirements. The Responsible Pharmacist provides regulatory leadership to all current and future Health Care products to be launched in Russian market through the pharmaceutical channel. The Responsible Pharmacist is the key regulatory contact with the Russian Health Authorities on all health care products marketed by P&G Russia. This person is also responsible for ensuring the compliance of practices related to warehouse/stock and distribution within Russia related to medicinal product which P&G is Market Authorization Holder (MAH), medical devices and in-vitro medical devices.
- Fulfilling the requirements & responsibilities of a Responsible Pharmacist, as described in the local legislation;
- Ensuring MAH follows all the necessary processes and procedures to comply with all relevant regulatory requirements;
- Build and Maintain the Quality Management System supporting the distribution license;
- Providing full Regulatory support to the business pharma initiatives and current business including submission of new marketing authorization applications;
- Being face of pharma operations in front of regulatory authorities, providing all the reports required by law;
- Managing any Quality or Safety issues;
- Organization of acceptance, storage and dispensing of pharma products;
- Control over the quality of goods received at the warehouse;
- Tracking the expiry dates of goods;
- Forming a package of documents on the quality of medicines sent to clients;
- Control over balances and movement of goods in the warehouse;
- Participation in carrying out inventories;
- Training the organization on pharma requirements.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95 000 RUR GROSS per month;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you will be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
About the candidate:
- Specialized education (qualification – pharmacist);
- Work experience from 5 years in the similar work (warehouse supervisor in pharma warehouse, head of the pharmacy, Responsible person/pharmacist);
- Holder of valid certification as pharmacist;
- Knowledge of office equipment;
- General knowledge of the computer programs as a user (preferably SAP);
- Knowledge of procedures, norms with regards to pharm warehouse functioning;
- Team player, strong collaboration skills;
- Ability to prioritize important tasks;
- Russian - native, English – intermediate (excellent writing, good command in spoken skills).
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Russia ,Moskva ,Moskva Apply now