Purchasing AssistantApply now
We are looking for a professional candidate, who will support day-to-day work for our business leader. The job is wide in scope and will involve close partnership with the organization. You will learn from our top management, gain new skills through different projects and have stable development in company.
• Assistance and administrative support to business leader (planning, calendar scheduling, travel arrangements)
• Administrative duties to support organization (new hires preparation, expats support)
• Coordinating meeting preparation and logistics
• Support of visa and invitation preparation, visitors support
• Managing organizational data (work in SAP), enrollment and vacating tracking, organization chart
• Budget tracking
• Support capability action plan
• Stewardship and productivity support through expense report for all team, key communications to vendors, etc.
Procter & Gamble offers:
• Competitive compensation and solid social package
• Stable work and wide career perspectives
• Professional environment with culture of respect, ownership and trust
• Broad experience working in a multicultural team
• Unmatched training and development programs
The candidate we are looking for:
• Is fluent in English (at least Upper-Intermediate) including communication skills as there will be connections with people also outside region. Purchases is a global organization.
• Is energetic, proactive, flexible, open minded, able to handle frequent changes and multiple priorities, attentive to details, communicative
• Thinks fast, types well, works in MS Office with ease
Moskva, Moskva, Russia