Logistics internship - MoscowApply now
The mission of the Supply Network Operations team in P&G is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and deliver the products to the shelves so that right P&G products are at the right place at the right time - and at the right cost and are available to P&G Consumers.
What we do:
Starting from the raw/pack materials ordering to the final products to the shelf, we manage the product flow. We own the information flow throughout the supply chain and we control the cash flow via inventory management. With these, we stand at the heart of P&G:
- Our Demand planning group work with Marketing and Sales to create the right demand plan;
- Our Supply planners work with the Manufacturing Sites to make the supply plan;
- Our Order management group work with the Customers to retrieve / create the right orders in the systems;
- Our Logistics group stores and distributes our products to the customers, optimizing the cost and efficiency of the deliveries;
- Our Customer Logistics group work with Sales Department and Customers for creating the innovative solutions for the best shelf availability.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 70 000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you will be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
Qualifications to succeed in Supply Network Operations:
Supply Network Operations can offer you an exciting career, if you are a leader, have strong analytical capabilities, ability to operate with discipline, prepared to take responsibility, aim for innovation at work and possess good English skills to work across different professional departments and in an international environment.
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Russia ,Moskva ,Moskva Apply now