Legal CounselApply now
The candidate will be hired to the starting position of a Counsel in Legal Department and will be based in Moscow reporting to the Sr. Legal Counsel and Group Manager.
The main responsibilities of the candidate will include supporting marketing activities of the Company by ensuring they are fully compliant with the legislation and internal procedures and policies. This will also include advising on privacy related matters and digital matters. Some contractual work (drafting templates, negotiations with suppliers, etc.) is also part of the scope.
- Local Marketing and Sales Initiatives:
- Review, assess and provide legal guidance on advertising claims;
- Advise on risks and local legal requirements for performance and value claims;
- Give legal guidance on the development and execution of in-store and similar promotions, lotteries and contests;
- Defend against competitors’ and consumers’ challenges and challenges from authorities;
- Support Regulatory on product liability and product regulations matters;
- Advise regional legal on various advertising matters and local legislation;
- Train the clients on advertising-related legislation, policies and procedures;
- Develop templates, guidelines, policies and procedures related to advertising.
- Privacy and Digital:
- Provide legal guidance on privacy matters, incl. legislation and P&G requirements;
- Complete all necessary notifications and other actions with the local data protection authorities;
- Provide legal guidance on all digital matters;
- Contractual work.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 95 000 RUR gross
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you will be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Higher Legal education;
- 1-3 years of legal experience;
- Deep knowledge of local legislation on all areas handled: advertising, privacy, digital, regulatory and consumer protection; statutes of authorities (FAS, Rospotrebnadzor, etc.);
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solving and solutions oriented mindset;
- Communication skills and ability to work in teams;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to travel in your career
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Russia ,Moskva ,Moskva Apply now