Legal CounselApply now
Position – Counsel, Legal Department P&G Eastern Europe and Central Asian Republics
We are looking for a candidate with 1-3 years of legal experience, preferably, but not limited to, FMCG. The candidate will be hired to the starting position of a Counsel in Legal Department and will be based in Moscow reporting to the Sr. Legal Counsel and Group Manager.
The main responsibilities of the candidate will include supporting marketing activities of the Company by ensuring they are fully compliant with the legislation and internal procedures and policies. This will also include advising on privacy related matters and digital matters. Some contractual work (drafting templates, negotiations with suppliers, etc.) is also part of the scope.
- Job Responsibilities
- Local Marketing and Sales Initiatives:
- Review, assess and provide legal guidance on advertising claims
- Advise on risks and local legal requirements for performance and value claims
- Give legal guidance on the development and execution of in-store and similar promotions, lotteries and contests
- Defend against competitors’ and consumers’ challenges and challenges from authorities
- Support Regulatory on product liability and product regulations matters
- Advise regional legal on various advertising matters and local legislation
- Train the clients on advertising-related legislation, policies and procedures
- Develop templates, guidelines, policies and procedures related to advertising
- Privacy and Digital:
- Provide legal guidance on privacy matters, incl. legislation and P&G requirements
- Complete all necessary notifications and other actions with the local data protection authorities
- Provide legal guidance on all digital matters
- Contractual work.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
- Higher Legal education
- 1-3 years of legal experience
- Deep knowledge of local legislation on all areas handled: advertising, privacy, digital, regulatory and consumer protection; statutes of authorities (FAS, Rospotrebnadzor, etc.)
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and solutions oriented mindset
- Communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Fluent written and spoken English
Starting salary: 85.000 RUR per month gross
Best-in-class compensation package including health and life insurance, a ton of great benefits + P&G stock option plan after 1 year of service!
Moscow, Moscow Apply now