HR Manager - Employee RelationsApply now
We offer an entry to an exciting and challenging professional career in Human Resources in the best global consumer goods company. Working in the Human Resources Department, you'll have a real hands-on experience and significant responsibilities. As our business is growing, we need to have a strong organization behind. Human Resources practitioner in P&G is responsible for strengthening competitive advantage for the Company by developing people and building organization capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and helping employees and organizations to achieve peak performance.
We offer an Associate Manager Employee Relations role as an exciting opportunity for a rewarding career in Human Resources in the best global consumer goods company.
Your mission as a Human Resources practitioner in P&G will be to drive business results by enabling our employees and organizations to perform at their peak.
Working in our Human Resources team, you will have real hands-on experience and challenging responsibilities, as well as best-in-class training and support from our diverse HR organization. You will have meaningful opportunities to learn and apply your HR skills in a dynamic business environment, challenge your thinking and creativity, reach out to a broad Global network of top notch HR professionals, as the Company will be continuously investing in your development as you progress and deliver results.
In this role, you will lead projects in one of the most challenging yet rewarding areas of Human Resources - Employee Relations, such as:
- lead the deployment of global policies and programs, enhanced by the specifics of local Labor law and organizational culture
- partner with local HR – both Practices (Centers of Expertise) and HR Account managers - as well as Legal and external partners to ensure consistent employee experience in the areas of benefits delivery and policy application
- execute Employee Value Proposition program with excellence
- be the expert and partner to the broader HR team in dealing with employee relations cases to ensure compliance to both Company Policy and Labor law requirements
- come up with break-through ideas, get stakeholder commitment and lead the design and implementation of Employee Engagement programs
- critically assess existing programs and processes and take them to new levels of excellence
Starting salary: from 93.000 RUR per month
To be successful in the role, an ideal candidate should have:
- Master’s degree from a reputable University, ideally in Human Resources or related field
- Fluent English
- 2-3 years HR experience in a multinational Company
- Practical knowledge of Russian labor law and personnel administration
- Leadership skills and proven track record of delivering superior results
- Successful experience working in a challenging environment and managing multiple priorities with excellence
- Excellent thinking and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to drive results in a positive way, even in a stressful environment
- Employee Relations experience is a big advantage
- Excellent People & Communication skills
Moskva, Moskva, Russia