Engineering - Electrical Engineer – Power and Controls EngineerApply now
Kick off a challenging and rewarding engineering career with Procter & Gamble! Our Product Supply (PS) Engineers are responsible for inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering breakthrough processes and packing technologies that provide winning products for consumers around the world. Dealing with a multitude of current and future products, PS Engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership. You'll employ cutting edge technologies with multi-disciplinary and highly professional teams across the Company and work seamlessly with R&D and Manufacturing. Every role provides opportunities to lead technical programs and designs.
Electrical Engineers at Procter and Gamble
develop innovative solutions for power and controls platforms, information
networks, electrical safety, cyber security protocols, vision systems,
automation, and robotic systems which deliver superior and highly efficient
production systems for Process, Packaging, and Utilities systems at
manufacturing sites. Engineers in this field leverage electrical, controls and
computer systems background; and also create industrial software solutions to
digitize manufacturing and enable efficient production.
- Be a Power and Controls Engineer for a capital project at our West Virginia manufacturing site.
- Responsible for power and controls installation, integration and start-up of new process and/or packaging equipment
- Lead the programming definition, testing, and execution for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) such as Programmable Logic Controller (PLCs) and Human-to-Machine Interfaces (HMIs).
- Integrate the Industrial Control Systems with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) to provide process monitoring, reliability information and quality control.
- Lead electrical VATs (vendor acceptance tests) on purchased equipment.
- Provide technical direction to vendors and engineering firms throughout all phases of the project (design through construction and startup).
- Provide technical coaching and support to the manufacturing organization.
Initial 2-3 years of assignment in West Virginia, with opportunities to relocate after completion of assignment.
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering degrees are preferred. Other BS/MS Aeronautical, Environmental, Chemical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering degrees may be considered with relevant practical experience in the electrical control/automation area.
- 3-5 years of electrical engineering work experience.
- Hands-on experience in industrial power and control roles
- Allen Bradley ControLogix / PowerFlex / FTView experience is preferred
- Previous experience in Utilities systems (similar to those above) is strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Controls IT networking (i.e. Ethernet IP, virtual machines, etc.) is preferred
Travel may be required for this position.
Martinsburg, West Virginia Apply now