Dream P&G Internship - PhilippinesApply now
Dream P&G Internship
Unleash the Leader in YOU
Join the #1 Company Growing for Leaders*
What is the Dream P&G Internship?
The Dream P&G Internship is a flagship program offered to promising and driven undergraduate students interested in growing as a leader by stepping into the shoes of a P&Ger for two months.
You will get to join one of our departments – Brand Management, Consumer & Market Knowledge, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales, or Product Supply – and then receive an individual business project that you will get to work on for the period of your internship.
When is the program?
The Dream P&G internship will take place between May to August 2016. All interns are expected to complete a minimum of two months of continuous internship work and to report to their assigned work location for this period. Candidates who require internships as early as January 2016 or who require internships longer than 2 months may be accommodated upon request as long as they meet the selection criteria for the program.
Where will the internship take place?
Interns may be assigned to a work location at the new P&G General Office in Net Park, Bonifacio Global City or at the P&G Cabuyao Plant, depending on the department and project they are assigned to. Select interns may also be chosen to participate in the Asia Internship Exchange and be sent for an all-expense paid internship at P&G Singapore**.
What’s in it for me?
the full experience of being a P&Ger by working on a live business project
that you will own, lead, and deliver
· Experience a truly global work environment – interacting daily with P&Gers from various backgrounds, nationalities, and markets
· Attend leadership colleges and functional trainings delivered by some of the best, most experienced P&G leaders recognized in the industry
· Get continuous mentoring as you learn-on-the-job when you are assigned your own P&G Manager and Intern Buddy to coach and guide you throughout the way
· Feel like a true leader by presenting your work to P&G senior executives during your midpoint and final presentations
· Receive compensation for your work, because P&G offers monthly paid internships
· Get the chance to receive a Job Offer from P&G for a fulltime management position in the department you interned in, even before you graduate
How Do I Apply?
The Dream P&G Internship is open to all university students who are graduating in 2017 or 2018. Other interested candidates are encouraged to apply for fulltime positions at our career website.
Step 1: Complete the Online Application by March 15, 2018
· Visit the www.philippines.pgcareers.com select “Apply Now” and look for “Dream P&G Internship 2016”
· Complete your online application and upload your resume
· Complete the 45 minute online assessment
Step 2: Take the Written Test before April 1, 2018
· Successful applicants will receive an email invitation to take the P&G Global Reasoning Test at the P&G Office or for select on-campus test schedules
· You will need to complete the 65 minute written exam
Step 3: Resume Screening
· Successful applicants will be forwarded for resume screening in the department they apply for and will be prioritized for interview based on your fit for the role and your credentials relative to those of other applicants
Step 4: Interviews
· Successful applicants will receive a call inviting them for interview at the P&G Office
· You will need to complete three comprehensive interviews with senior P&G managers which may take place as one-to-one interviews or panel interviews
· Interviews may take place any time from January 1 – April 30, 2018.
Candidates who pass the selection process will receive confirmation for internship job offer on or before May 15, 2018.
Who Qualifies for this Program?
·University students graduating in 2016, 2017 or 2018 and are interested in pursuing internships with P&G in 2016
·Has experience working with groups through formal or informal positions of leadership (ex. student organization, varsity, thesis)
·Is driven to overcome barriers or setbacks to consistently deliver strong results
·Feels comfortable collaborating with people from different levels, backgrounds and experiences
·Is able to use their analytical ability to derive insights from data and come up with business or organizational decisions
·Has strong passion to continuously stretch themselves to learn new things and grow as a professional
Philippines ,National Capital ,Manila Apply now