Product Supply – Associate Manager -Market Quality AssuranceApply now
Procter & Gamble has been recognized as leading the way in the development and usage of best supply chain practices. As a member of the Product Supply team, your role in our well-coordinated logistic effort is vitally important. You will be part of the supply chain management which starts from quality demand
This role QA role will work to insure compliance with Company Quality Assurance policies/ expectations and applicable regulatory requirements in the market and product category; build QA capability within the P&G organization in Malaysia and within 3PL organization managing warehousing and customization operations.
Overall responsibility for building QA capability and is responsible for the Quality and Compliance governance for Malaysia market. He/She will also be accountable to supporting Malaysia business through both compliance and enabling business growth:
- Accountable to the Quality capability for P&G Malaysia team and 3PL managing the Malaysia warehousing and customization operations.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Management System and is responsible to ensure quality systems are implemented in warehousing and customization operations meeting P&G Quality expectations.
- Work with each categories to drive Fit For use product in market and quality improvement for product in the market
- Key contributor to provide quality requirements and expected quality readiness in specific market projects. Lead Quality readiness for new site/new projects.
- Should have 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Able to work independently
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving as in a team
Salary will commensurate with experience.