2018 Internship Program – MalaysiaApply now
Eager to experience leading a business even before you graduate?
Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders*
The P&G Internship Program is a holistic program designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Undergraduates accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
If you are an undergraduate student in your penultimate year with a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this program is for you.
How Do You Apply?
1. Complete the online application and take the online assessment
2. Take the Global Reasoning Test at our P&G Office
3. Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for
The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
· Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
· Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
· Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved
· Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of
4. Pass the Comprehensive Interviews in the Function you apply for
*Ranked #1 in Chief Executive Magazine’s List of Best Companies for Leaders in 2012-2014
Why take the P&G Internship Management Experience?
· Work on a live, independent business project that YOU OWN, LEAD and EXECUTE
· Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
· Get formal training from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
· Be coached and mentored by seasoned P&G leaders
· Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
· Get compensated for the work you deliver
· Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate
The P&G Internship Program is open to all students who meet the criteria for eligibility:
2. Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
5. Interested in pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
The internship duration 8 weeks to 6 months.
Malaysia Apply now