INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – eBusiness AnalystApply now
Who we are
Information Technology (IT) is the function within Procter & Gamble that leverages information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. Being one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Services organizations we are transforming the way business is done through technology-driven innovation. Your passion for technology will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds ownership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
We are looking for eBusiness Analyst to support eBusiness strategy across Europe. You will be responsible of:
- Designing new analytic algorithms for eBusiness
- Leverage of analytic methodologies in Ebusiness to drive insights
- eBusiness data integration to Analytic Platform
- Support Platform intervention
- Support brand organization to develop data analitical skills
Duration: 4-6 months
Start Date: Nov 2017
Our target profiles
• Recently graduated or Students attending last year of a Master degree level qualification in IT/Engineering/Technical/Managerial programs
• Strong interest in Information Technology, big data and eBusiness
• Strong interest in Information Technology and data analytics
• Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills.
• A passion for transforming how the business runs is essential.
• Good command of the English a is a must.
Just apply online via clicking the button below
Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences).
Madrid, Madrid Apply now