INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Digital Consumer AnalystApply now
Who we are
Information Technology (IT) is the function within Procter & Gamble that leverages information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. Being one of the most advanced global IT and Shared Services organizations we are transforming the way business is done through technology-driven innovation. Your passion for technology will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds ownership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
We are looking for Digital Consumer Analyst to drive eBusiness expansion across Europe. As DCA You will be responsible of:
- Designing analytic methodologies and algorithms for P&G eBusiness
- Driving the P&G data strategy for eBusiness
- Enable market expansion and business tranformation via Digital Consumer insights.
- Implement Platform intervention and innovation
- Develop data analitical skills in the brand organization
Start Date: Jan 2017
Our target profiles
• Expert Professionals with 3+ years as data scientist and big data
• 3+ years experience in eBusiness
• Strong mastery of analytic methodologies, algorithm and tools
• Strong interest in Information Technology and data analitics
• Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills.
• A passion for transforming how the business runs is essential.
• Good command of the English a is a must.
Just apply online via clicking the button below
Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences).
Spain ,Comunidad de Madrid ,Madrid Apply now