Global CEO Challenge 2018 - Italy, Spain, PortugalApply now
If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, then test your business knowledge on our CEO Challenge. Sign up to our competition and play the part of a manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career. If you come up with great solutions, you could see yourself jetting to the Europe Finals in Rome and to the Global Finals in Panama. What’s more, impress our jury and you could even earn a place with us for real!
The first big achievement is to make it to the Sourthern Europe Cluster Finals.
During the 2-day Event, you will join a team of 3 to solve a Head & Shoulders case study and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. The team who wins the business case, will be invited to Grand Europe Final. In the event, you will also get the chance to meet P&G people, build your capabilities and complete our assessment process (interviews), which can already lead you to an internship offer in one of our functions based in Paris (Sales, Marketing, Finance or Supply Chain)!
And that’s not all! Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
What’s in itfor you?
Get the chance to participate in an extraordinary international business challenge, meeting P&G leaders and others students
A great experience to test and build your business leadership skills
A way to see what working with us is like
A chance to show us your potential & get an internship offer at P&G
An opportunity to join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference, with P&G Board of Executives in Cincinnati (USA), if you win our Global Final
- Step 1: Application and online assessment – Apply until November 27th
- Step 2: Online Case Study– Submit your answers by December 12th
- Step 3: Southern Europe Cluster Final in Madrid – February 20th
- Step 4: Great Europe Final in Rome - April 10-12 2018
- Step 5: Global Final in Panama – May 2018
For info on the process, see below.
- Master students (2nd year or last year) registered studying in any university, business school or engineering school in Italy, Spain, Portugal
- Willing to join as an intern and available as of January 2018
- Fluent in Spanish, Italian or Portuguese, and at least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Step1:Applicationandonlineassessment(September 22nd to November 27th 2017)
Register online, and pass the online Peak Performance assessment and Reasoning Screen tests (info: http://us.pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process).
Step2:OnlineCaseStudydeadline (CaseStudyopen: November 28th to December 12th 2017)
If you passed the test, you will receive a link to the next round of the competition on November 28th.
This is a challenging online case with a time limit that consists of 3 parts: 1) Background data on the Head & Shoulders business to help you answer the questions of the case (30 mins) 2) 19 multiple-choice questions (25 mins to answer) 3) 1 open question to show your creativity and business insight (20 mins to answer). You will have 14days to access the online business case to access and complete it in one go in a limited timeframe. Show us what you’ve got!
Step3:Southern EuropeClusterfinals in Madrid – February 20th, 2018
The winning team will be sent to the Great Europe CEO Challenge Final in Rome (April 10-12 2018) and if they do well there, even make it to the Global Final in Panama in May. Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
Oeiras, Lisbon Apply now