Legal - Intern - Part TimeApply now
P&G Interns within the Legal department play a vital role in helping to build the Company's business while protecting its assets, and assuring its compliance with the myriad of laws and regulations that affect a multinational corporation.
As an Intern, your responsibilities would typically include front line responsibilities for the legal affairs of one of the Company's business units, or front line responsibilities in one of the Company's legal specialty areas such as labor and employment law. Depending on assignment, it is likely to mean being responsible for negotiating contract issues, negotiating with governmental and non-governmental agencies, managing litigation, working on an acquisition or divestiture, and coordinating with other key functions in the Company on highly-publicized issues.
- Legally eligible to work in Perú.
- Currently studying at a University (Last Year).
- Good academic results.
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
- Good command of the English language is required.
- Experience required 1 year (at least).
Lima, Lima, Peru