Strategic Purchasing AssistantApply now
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies with approximately 100,000 employees globally and a turnover of 65.3 billion US$. We are focused on 10 product categories with about 65 brands. In Germany we have around 10,000 employees working across 10 sites from which we design, test, produce and market some of our most iconic brands including Ariel®, Pampers® and Gillette®.
For our Kronberg Innovation Center (near Frankfurt am Main) we are looking for a Strategic Purchasing Assistant to support global purchases of a range of different electronic/metal parts for P&G electronic devices, such as Oral B toothbrushes, Braun shavers/epilators and Gillette powered razors. Your responsibilities will include the application of company policies and procedures, relationship management & negotiations with external business partners, and close collaboration within the organization's Product Supply and Research & Development departments to ensure total best value for P&G.
• Successful completion of a technical or business apprenticeship
• Fluent English and German language skills
• First work or internship experience of up to 2-4 years
• A strong interest in business coupled with a passion for technology
• Excellent analytical, negotiation and collaboration skills
P&G is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking forward to your online application!
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Kronberg, Hesse, Germany