Junior Logistics Manager – Global Planning CenterApply now
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies with approximately 100,000 employees globally and a turnover of 65.3 billion US$. We possess one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always, Ariel, Braun, Fairy, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Lenor, Olay, Oral-B, Pampers, and Pantene. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Product Supply Network Operations is responsible for every aspect of ensuring the delivery and supply of our products and is recognized as an industry leader. We have far reaching responsibilities which cover production, supply and demand planning of our products from forecasting demand to working closely with our plants, distributors, and customer and sales teams.
The Global Planning Center as part of the Supply Network Operations is responsible for the categories Oral Care, Appliances and Personal Health Care, managing the production and capacity planning with several plants as well as the distribution of our products to our sales organizations worldwide. We are also supporting the introduction of new product initiatives and work with our suppliers on reducing our environmental footprint by finding the best possible production and packaging materials. At the same time we are constantly driving supply chain innovation, transforming the way we do business.
As a Junior Logistics Manager in our Global Planning Center you will have a real job with the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
What we are looking for?
A strong academic record and a very good University degree, preferably a combination of business or business engineering with strong IT skills
Proven track record of leadership skills, flexibility and ability to manage change
Excellent analytical abilities, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
English skills, both verbally and in writing, German skills are an asset but not a requirement
What you can expect?
Responsibility from day one with the training and development needed to be successful
Challenging projects growing your supply chain understanding in a multifunctional environment
Opportunities to lead supply chain improvements and innovations
People management responsibility
A fun working environment in an international team
The Global Planning Center is located in Kronberg, right outside of Frankfurt/Main with a direct train connection. You can either enjoy life in an international city with museums, concerts, bars and restaurants or chose to live in the Taunus area with it´s beautiful mountains and quaint little villages. And with the Frankfurt International airport at your doorstep, the world is your oyster.
We are looking for
- A strong academic record and a good University Degree showing technical mastery.
- We welcome applications from final year students, recent graduates and also candidates with relevant post-graduate work experience.
- We want to hear about your achievements at work, especially in the field of SNO but also beyond, and through your social and voluntary activities.
- We want to hear about the skills you have developed in leading and working with others, coaching and training as well as decision making.
- You must be able to communicate in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English or German (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note: individual attachments cannot be larger than 400 KB
- We offer a wide range of other company benefits such as company pension and stock purchasing programs.
Kronberg, Hesse, Germany
Kronberg, Hesse, Germany