Junior IT Manager (f/m) - Solution and Application Manager Engineering ServicesApply now
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of IT professionals who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Our IT Solution and Application Manager team is leading the transformation of P&G's Supply Chain through IT innovation, solution architecture, and application management to digitize and transform P&G through industry best practice capabilities, systems and work processes. This will deliver productivity improvements and superior services in product design, and supply chain operations.
We are managing one of the biggest SAP installations within our industry, augmented by best of breed applications, as well as large Product Lifecycle Management platforms.
About the role:
As Junior IT Manager for Engineering Services, you will be responsible for defining and leading the innovation, and execution of key solutions and applications of our digitization masterplan, as well as integrations between them. That will include:
• Identifying innovation opportunities and developing business cases, then driving operational proof of concept to confirm viability via fast protocycling and Minimal Viable Products
• Assessing new business needs against current capabilities and identifying requirements and associated value where functional gaps are identified
• Partnering with our business experts and technology suppliers to discover, design, build and qualify new capabilities required to deliver the masterplan
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
How to apply
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
Germany ,Hesse ,Kronberg Apply now