Electronic Engineer / System Integrator (IoT/ Smart Products) (f/m) GermanyApply now
Electronics in Research & Development
P&G’s strong focus on innovation is reflected by a company portfolio of more than 41,000 active patents.
Some of the best Researchers and Engineers develop our products for billions of consumers.
Braun, Oral-B and Gillette are leading global brands focusing on Male Grooming, Female Beauty and Oral Care appliances. Braun & Oral-B electric devices are well-known worldwide for breakthrough technologies, superior quality as well as for exceptional, distinctive design.
To continuously build the Research & Development (R&D) Organisation at Procter & Gamble (P&G), we are looking for exceptional recent graduates as well as up to 5 years experienced Engineers and Scientists, Master or PhD, for our German Innovation Center in Kronberg near Frankfurt/M.
Please also see our R&D homepage under http://germany-austria.pgcareers.com/your-career/research-development/ to explore R&D at P&G in detail.
Creating a superior consumer experience with our products is the fundamental mindset and driver for R&D, leading to product improvements and new opportunities.This enables us to develop New electro-mechanical devices and platforms based on leading-edge sensors, data transformation and response creation – from prototype to full scale production around the globe
Our tool-set includes core technologies like latest electronic analog and digital design, low cost sensors, IoT, deep machine learning and neuronal networks.
We look for talented and highly motivated candidates from University, Technical University and University of Applied Science in Engineering and Physical Science disciplines who are driven by technical and scientific curiosity. Disciplines include:
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical and Precision Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics, or equivalent
You fit perfectly to us if you …
- Have passion to technical innovation and leading edge technologies
- Have a keen interest in developing our newest smart platform technologies
- Have an analytical and problem solving spirit
- Have a hands-on experimental mindset to drive lean innovation
- Have passionate leadership and entrepreneurial spirit to bring-to-life new and exciting opportunities
- Have joy working in a global team
- Have great academic results coupled with strong social engagement
- Have excellent communication skills in English and great team spirit
Please share your CV and copies of school/university grades and certificates to attach to your on-line application – no photo required. Feel free to specify your interests in your cover letter.
What YOU can expect from us
- Meaningful and exciting work from the first day in truly international and multi-functional teams
- Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives
- Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Germany ,Hesse ,Kronberg Apply now