Graphics and Interaction Designer, P&G JAPAN – Full timeApply now
Do you want to be at the forefront of innovation & brand building in Japan?
We do in P&G. Our brands touch the lives of consumers around the globe 4 billion times a day. We innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come. Japan plays a meaningful role in this work since it’s part of the top 3 markets for P&G.
We are seeking a designer to join our new innovation studio in Japan, located in the heart of Kobe (Sannomiya). The #1 studio focus is exploring new business opportunities. At the same time we support daily business with Design expertise. It offers a phenomenal chance to be part of a ‘start-up’ in a multinational.
You will work in cross functional teams driving deep consumer understanding into exceptional design solutions. Design solutions can vary from packaging artwork to new business models. Your role is to lead on graphics and interaction design. You make ‘complex’ challenges and ideas easily understood via artwork, animations and illustrations that fit and support our brands. You understand the latest Japanese trends/developments and you can articulate what makes a difference in Japanese lives. You know what’s crucial to let Japanese fall in love with a product/brand/service and apply that with excellence at high speed.
- Bachelor or Master in Design, such as graphic, visual or communication design
- 3-5 Y’s experience in understanding the end user and the business context working towards excellence in graphic design (including materials/finish etc.) and interaction design (think of quick mock-ups of what an app-based or digital screen based interface could look like and usage instruction animations/video).
- Software fluency in the latest graphic programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) + experience with “off the shelf” web/app tools, think of template based programs such as Big Commerce, Shopify, or Unbounce. Web coding is not a core skill set needed.
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence and being in touch with consumers. Ideally it includes some super premium design examples.
- A case study that demonstrates that you know how to deal with design processes and brand guidelines.
- A case study that shows your design thinking skills and your way of risk-taking.
- Strong teamwork skills through examples.
- Ability to engage and influence across partners.
- Fluent in Japanese and English (both verbal and written)
Japan ,Osaka-Fu ,Kobe Apply now