Account Manager, Russia - Siberia Far EastApply now
Please note: your application will be considered for all potential locations within Russia. As primary location your application will be considered for opened vacancies in Russian Far East: Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk, Omsk, Irkutsk, Vladivostok.
Sales department transforms yesterday's narrow selling concept of buyer-seller relationships with our customers into a multifunctional, collaborative approach designed to achieve our mutual volume, profit, and market share objectives. You will work collaboratively with experts from P&G including Finance, Management Systems, Customer Service, and Brand Management to develop the right business strategies and business plans to deliver sustainable competitive advantage for our brands in the marketplace.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for developing superior in-store presence of our brands in a defined geographic territory with a number of our customers. You will be responsible for a significant part of our business, and you will be able to immediately see results of your work.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Developing assortment, shelving, pricing and merchandising strategies
Marketing budget planning;
- Negotiating with the Customer launches of new P&G products;
- Joint business planning with the Customer: advertising, promo plans, assortment, shelving, pricing, merchandising;
- Results’ assessment;
We offer you:
- GROSS Starting Salary: RUR 70 000 per month and adjusted based on performance after 6-12 months;
- Medical insurance for you and your family;
- Company car;
- Coverage of cellphone expenses;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Career starting from Account Manager and going up to General Manager in a promotion from within company (no external hiring to mid/top positions);
- Full time position;
- Higher education (Bachelor/Specialist/Master degree);
- Fresh graduate\Internship experience\1-5 years of sales experience;
- Valid driver's license;
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- RELOCATION ABILITY;