Marketing Internship - Summer Internship Program 2018 (P&G Pakistan)Apply now
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us. Our brand management philosophy can be summed up in a simple concept: “Consumer is boss”, and we believe we have 3 moments to win with consumers’ preference:
- when they browse for your product on the internet,
- when they choose to buy our product in the store and
- when they use it at home.
These are what we call the ‘3 moments of truth’. The first two moments is what we focus on when we market products.
You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in Pakistan (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders, …) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies)
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
Doing an internship with us is the way experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – you get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students:
- Who are 1 year away from Graduation
- born leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset and are passionate to make things happen
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
- Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- fluent in English
Just so you know:
- The duration of our internships is 10 to 12 weeks starting June 2018.
- As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance.
- We do provide relocation support if your residence is based outside Karachi.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Pakistan ,Sind ,Karachi Apply now