Information Technology Internship - Summer Internship Program 2018 (P&G Pakistan)Apply now
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
Find out more about IT at P&G in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUY7AHOsOA).
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, handling your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for Bachelor's/Master's students:
- Who are 1 year away from Graduation currently pursuing an IT degree (IT Informatics/Computer Science, Computer/Systems Engineering, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Info Security, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics) or in Management with a strong IT background
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English fluency
Just so you know:
- The duration of our internships is 10 to 12 weeks starting June 2018. As an intern, you'll receive an internship allowance.
- We do provide relocation support if your residence is based outside Karachi.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Pakistan ,Sind ,Karachi Apply now