Payment Specialist – Finance & Accounting – IndonesiaApply now
Indonesia Procurement to Payment (P2P) Site Representative is responsible for leading the development of P2P activities on the site by acting as the market’s contact on any payment-related processes and policies, providing 1st-level support to the local market’s payment concerns, and ensuring payment tasks are executed timely and with excellence to enable the delivery of P2P’s payment measures.
Important Responsibilities :
- Act as the market’s Single Point of Contact (SPOC) on any payment-related processes and provide 1st-level support to the market for payment issues.
- Daily Open Items: Coordinate with market analyst on problematic invoices.
- Approver Follow-up: Send email follow-up to approvers & does the direct/individual follow-up with approvers to ensure compliance against the SLA and deliver payment on time (POT).
- Accounts Payable (AP) Related Vendor Communication: Lead vendor communication & strategy if needed.
- Credit Note Recovery related to defective payments: Contact vendors directly to claim outstanding receivables not covered by purchasing.
- Capability building and training of customers on AP processes and market’s local/legal/tax requirements.
- Liaison between AP and the market contacts to understand market specifics impacting work processes.
- Eligible to work in Indonesia
- Have a Bachelor Degree by the time the work start.
- Strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading or managing teams.
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
- Operates with Discipline.
Indonesia ,Jawa ,Jakarta Apply now