Registration Specialist, Global Product Stewardship - IndonesiaApply now
- Managing product registration/notification with relevant government agencies.
- Provide accurate registration/notification tracking for regulatory team & internal stakeholders.
- Managing registration service provider including all administrative needs.
- Analyze and identify any issues related to registration/notification schedule and capacity of submission.
He/She will interface with local team including registration service provider for registration/notification execution, tracking and reporting.
Important Responsibilities of the Job:
- Coordinating with GPS team to define registration/notification priority.
- Scheduling and executing registration/notification submission to meet initiatives timing.
- Streamlining product registration/notification and approval process.
- Ensure capability and capacity of registration service provider to meet submission and approval target.
- Maintain the filing of original registration/notification license.
- Maintain project (registration/notification) tracking.
The Registration Specialist is responsible for the following results:
- Complete timely registration/notification submission of all products.
- Maintain accurate project tracking & filing of original registration/notification license.
- Managing registration service provider.
- Eligible to work in Indonesia
- The individual must have a minimum Bachelor Degree in any relevant discipline – Administration Management, Information Technology, Pharmacy, etc. Familiarity with the market regulations or prior experience in regulatory affairs is a plus.
- Detail Oriented. The individual must have capability to accurately manage the registration/notification submission schedule and tracking. The individual also must diligently manage the administration required to engage registration service provider.
- Effective Communication. Individual must have good oral and written communication skills, fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia, to effectively communicate with relevant stakeholders.
- Collaboration and Teamwork. – work collaboratively with other Functions, local regulatory managers and registration service provider to achieve desired results.
- Excellent Follow-up, should proactively take steps to ensure that projects are submitted on-time and followed up by the team to get on-time approval.
Indonesia Apply now