Purchasing - Dream Internship 2017 - IndonesiaApply now
Eager to experience leading a business even before you graduate?
Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders*!
The P&G Internship Program is a holistic 2-3 months program designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Undergraduates accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
Purchases is one of the critical disciplines within the Product Supply organization and control the Company's spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials and equipment to marketing services, software and outsourced manufacturing services, guaranteeing a challenging learning environment across industries and sectors.
To learn more about a career in PU, click here
The P&G Internship Program is open to all students who meet the criteria for eligibility:
- An undergraduate student in penultimate year (minimum 3rd year student), all major background.
- Have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skill
- Interested in pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
How Do You Apply?
- Complete the online application and take the online assessment
- Take the Global Reasoning Test at our P&G Office, if you pass the online assessment
- Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for
- The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of
- Pass the Comprehensive Interviews in the Function you apply for
Why take the P&G Internship Management Experience?
- Work on a live, independent business project that YOU OWN, LEAD and EXECUTE
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
- Get formal training from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
- Be coached and mentored by seasoned P&G leaders
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
- Get compensated for the work you deliver
- Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate