F&A - Associate Manager - IndonesiaApply now
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. Within the Business Units, you will work as the finance leader on a multi-functional team responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where all opinions are valued and encourage to be shared. The focus is to win as a team with strong individual contributions.
There are few roles in as a manager in P&G Finance & Accounting :
1. Financial Analyst – leverages depth and knowledge of the business to analyze opportunities and risks, including product initiatives.
2. Cost Analyst – identifies business opportunities and influences decisions for efficiencies and cost savings.
3. Customer Business Development Analyst/Market Strategy Analyst – works directly with the brand and customer to strategically manage revenue and improve the business.
4. Customer Accounting Manager – oversees all aspects of customer accounting.
5. Assistant Service Manager – leads delivery of a service and drives continual improvement through innovation and development of Best-In-Class services.
6. Internal Controls Auditor – works in a team of auditors to ensure that business and financial aspects run smoothly.
7. Corporate Accountant – rises to the challenge of driving stewardship, governance and compliance.
8. Tax Analyst – provides global leadership for business decisions and manages the Company’s tax affairs to maximize long-term success.
To learn more about a career in F&A, click here
- A university graduate with excellent academic background and relatable major
- Strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading or managing teams
- Excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English
Indonesia Apply now