Associate Regulatory Manager, Global Product Stewardship - IndonesiaApply now
- Deliver full regulatory compliance and registration of all products.
- Proactively identify and resolve opportunities/issues that could affect the regulatory compliance of our products.
- Provide the key
linkage with regional regulatory and R&D resources to ensure timely
action on emerging product registration/human safety /environmental
He/She will interface with multi-functional teams and externally support P&G representation to government agencies, key industry associations and technical organizations.
Important Responsibilities of the Job:
- Assessing regulatory acceptance of new initiatives or new technologies.
- Defining and executing registration strategies to meet initiatives timing.
- Streamlining product registration and approval process.
- Sustain and develop relationships with professional organization to support technologies.
- Developing direct technical partnerships with key government agencies (BOH) and professional organizations to deliver support for our technologies.
- Handling health-related consumer complaints and product regulatory related issue management.
- Regulatory support to copy/claim clearance and defense.
- Support influencing/shaping a positive external regulatory environment.
The Associate Regulatory Manager is responsible for the following results:
- Complete timely regulatory compliance of all products. Predictable registration lead times.
- Regulatory claims/challenges are successfully cleared and defended.
- Regulatory issues are prevented and managed with minimum business impact.
- Management of external regulatory environment to deliver regulatory compliance on time.
- Eligible to work in Indonesia.
- The individual must have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any relevant life science discipline – Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, etc.Minimum two years’ work experience in a relevant regulatory field and/or with good understanding of Indonesia regulatory landscape
- Technical Mastery. The individual must have capability to evaluate technical and regulatory information for any product category, and use this to identify the right strategy for product registrations and/or regulatory compliance and generate solution for any registration/regulatory issue.
- Effective Communication. Individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia, to effectively provide regulatory guidance and inputs to internal and external stakeholders.Strong interpersonal/communication skills are key to be an effective player in cross functional teams and as a member in trade/industry associations Effectively manage the technical discussion/negotiation with the relevant government agencies to support the business needs.
- Collaboration and Teamwork. – work collaboratively with consumer/customer teams, other Functions, project teams and third party/external organizations to achieve desired results.
- Excellent Follow-up, should proactively take steps to ensure that projects are completed on-time. The individual must be able to balance competing priorities to deliver against multiple goals.
- Leads. The individual must be able to engage people and lead projects to reach a regulatory compliance or influencing goal. Recognizes show stoppers and highlights these to the team and drives action.
- The individual must be able to travel internationally as needed to execute work and for capability development.
Indonesia Apply now