Employee Services Delivery Manager - Information TechnologyApply now
'Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information and business knowledge to create innovative solutions that change the way PG runs business and takes decisions. A career in IT at PG will provide diverse opportunities to use your skills and knowledge totransform the way we do business. As Information Technology Analyst, you will be responsible to provide valuable insights into how information and technology can be used together to bring commercial advantage in a global business environment, e. g. enable faster and smarter decision making through leveraging customer and consumers information. You will join this function with full accountability and ownership for a project, for a solution or a set of key responsibilities within a large initiative.
As Employee Services Delivery Manager, you will lead the implementation of Employee Serives & Solutions (digital tools/solutions - having industry best practice capabilities & work processes) and transform employee experience. You will work with the key stakeholders (business and IT) to define and deliver the aligned solutions and capabilities for your site.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a Solution Roadmap that delivers aligned value creation priorities, ensures compliance with technology / info security requirements
- Ensuring Solution can support on time / on cost / on quality delivery of the portfolio and / or operational excellence requirements.
- Project Management for implementation of the solutions
- Vendor management of partners accountable for the solution delivery
- Ensure services/solutions uptime
- User understanding/user centeric approach to drive oveall employee experience
'Project Management – Proven ability to successfully deliver medium to large projects using best proven industry best practices/tools ... on Scope / Cost / Quality and Timelines ... while delivering the expected project Value Creation.
Digital Tools & Solution, IT Infrastructure Knowledge – Proven understanding of Employee Services/Solutions (like PC computing), IT Infrastructure (LAN/WAN, etc.) with ability to quickly develop deep expertise in specific project related areas.
Service Operations - Ability to lead operations to ensure services/solutions uptime
Collaboration/Vendor /Partner Management - Ability to work effectively in a highly matrix organization where boundaries are sometimes unclear. Works well across teams functions, and organizations and is seen by others as a strong team player. Successful track record of building strong working relationships with all levels of leadership and respected as the expert in their field in the plant environment.
Leadership - Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a 'start‐up' type environment - envisioning end state as new capabilities are delivered, engaging multiple stakeholders internally across functions and externally with partners.
Financial and Budget Management – ability to manage Project Budgets.
Experience - 1 to 3 years
Other soft skills
• Strong EQ
• Risk Analysis – Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop best practices with policy makers on IT Continuity standards.
• Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.
• Quick Learner – Need to be able to handle onboarding quickly to a complex and varied environment.
• People Management