Business Analyst - HKApply now
Overall Job Description (business purpose & important responsibilities):
- Be creative and relentless problem-solver using analytics skills, business acumen alongside leadership.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and help identifying the underlying business needs from the user request.
- Execute research and analytics, including data ETL, analysis, and insights generations.
- Turn insights into actionable recommendation, presenting actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
- Provide ongoing consultancy to business partners.
- Provide analysis-related trainings to colleagues/other teams.
Qualification Required (education, critical skills, work experience, functional knowledge etc.):
- Demonstrated leadership and strong analytical thinking ability. Be curious and unstoppable to any business questions.
- Demonstrated strong learning capability on new business knowledge, business processes, analytics tools/techniques and methods.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence business partners to turn insights into actions.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within teams.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Have positive ‘can do’ attitude and being self-motivated.
- Bachelor degree and above, major in Economic Theory, Engineering, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, or similar field focused on quantitative methods.
- Related full-time or internship experience with FMCG industry, or business analysis is a plus.
China ,Hong Kong ,Hong Kong Apply now