Finance & Accounting - 2018 Graduate Program - Financial Analyst - Full time - HKApply now
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business.
In addition, we lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting and Internal Controls. Within the Business Units, you will work as the finance leader on a multi-functional team responsible for a brand or category.
Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where all opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. The focus is to win as a team with strong individual contributions.
1. University undergrads/graduates from a renowned educational institution
2. Strong analytical and problem solving skill set
3. Solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
4. Demonstrate leadership ability and experience
5. Excellent command in spoken and written English, good command in spoken and written Mandarin is preferred
6.Qualified candidates must be willing to relocate throughout their career
7. Qualified candidates must be willing to travel
1. Please complete BOTH Online Application AND Online Assessment on/before 4 November 2017.
2. Set up and maintain ONE User Name & ONE e-mail address unique only to you. Applicants will be disqualified if they have more than one account.
3. Select only ONE position to apply.
4. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency except in some areas that in Procter & Gamble's sole discretion require highly specialized backgrounds.
Follow us on P&G HK Recruit Facebook page for recruitment updates : www.facebook.com/pghkrecruit
Hong Kong Apply now